Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10: Oops

A crockpot meal is ideal for a busy day. Unless you don't actually put the ingredients in the pot and turn it on. Oops.

Fortunately, I had a pan of Ellie Krieger's Macaroni and Four Cheeses in the freezer. If you haven't tried Ellie Krieger's recipes, I highly recommend them. I also especially like her Soba Noodle Salad, which I made for lunch on Christmas Day to counteract the steady diet of cookies, cream, carbs, and alcohol I had been consuming. Hit the spot.

We're off to set up the campground's booth at the MN Sportsman Show in Saint Paul, so there won't be any new recipes until this weekend. (I'll likely be packing peanut butter sandwiches since the Excel food court vegetarian selection leaves a bit to be desired.)

I'll be back in a few days with new recipes - happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment